For equipment suppliers, energy producers, industries or laboratories regularly working with voltages capable of reaching values of 300 kV, the LNE Laboratory offers a wide range of services aimed at characterizing your facilities and/or installations.
Proposed calibration services
Measurement of high alternative and direct voltages
- Measurement with high alternative voltages, values up to 300 kV / 50 Hz - 60 Hz
- Measurement with high direct voltages, values up to 250 kV
- Measurement of railroad energies (16 Hz 2/3)
- Measurement at industrial frequencies, with values up to 400 Hz
- On-site response at the client's premises, with voltage values reaching 200 kV (on-site services)
- Voltage transformers
- Kilovoltmeters (RMS, peak, true RMS)
- Voltage dividers
- Condensers ranging from 20 pF to 1 µF
- High-value resistances ranging from 1 MΩ to 10 TΩ
- High-voltage generators
- High-voltage dephasing
- Electrostatic field measuring instrument
- Condenser measurement bridges
- Transformer measurement bridges.
Measurement of high pulse voltages
- Lightning shock waves 1.2/50 µs, up to 420 kV
- Voltage handling waves 250/2500 µs, up to 500 kV
- Lightning waves type 8/20 µs, up to 50 kA.
- COFRAC Accreditation No. 2-03
List of sites and scopes available on www.cofrac.fr
- Best calibration opportunities among France's national laboratories available on the BIPM website.
Development of dedicated measurement methods, customized training modules, expert appraisals, test bench production, and characterization of new facilities.