For manufacturers of household and industrial electrical meters, equipment suppliers, energy producers, industries or laboratories working closely with power and energy, the LNE Laboratory offers a wide range of services aimed at characterizing your facilities and/or installations.
Proposed calibration services
Power and energy measurements
- Single-phase and/or three-phase measurements
- Active, reactive and apparent power
- Voltage range from 60 V to 600 V, and current from 1 mA to 100 A
- Cos phi or Sin phi power factor varying between 0.01 and 1
- Frequency of 45 Hz to 65 Hz.
Meter testing and characterization
Supervision of an entire testing campaign:
- In the aim of meter certification, in accordance with the European MID Directive
- Subsequent to design advances / modifications.
Electrical characterization of new equipment
Power quality measurement (rate of harmonics, flicker)
Uncertainties available on the COFRAC website or upon request.
- COFRAC Accreditation No. 2-03
List of sites and scopes available on www.cofrac.fr
- Best calibration opportunities among France's national laboratories available on the BIPM website.
Development of dedicated measurement methods, customized training modules, expert appraisals, characterization of new facilities.