For equipment suppliers, energy producers, aluminum industries, steelmakers (using arc furnaces), electrical charge designers (alternator testing) or laboratories regularly working with currents reaching 30 kA, the LNE Laboratory offers a wide range of services aimed at characterizing your facilities and/or installations.
Proposed calibration services
Measurement of strong direct and alternating currents
- Measurement of strong direct currents, with values reaching 10 kA
- Measurement of strong alternating currents, with values reaching 30 kA / 50 Hz and 400 Hz
- Measurement of railroad energies (16 Hz 2/3 and 400 Hz)
- Measurement of industrial frequencies, with values reaching 400 Hz
- On-site response at the client's premises, for currents reaching 30 kA (on-site services).
Measurement of strong pulse currents
- Type 8/20 µs, lightning waves, with currents reaching 50 kA.
Uncertainties available either on www.cofrac.fr or upon request.
- COFRAC Accreditation No. 2-03
List of sites and scopes available on www.cofrac.fr
- Best calibration opportunities among France's national laboratories available on the BIPM website.
Development of dedicated measurement methods, customized training modules, expert appraisals, test bench production, and characterization of new facilities.