Our training curricula and modules have been designed with the aim of providing you the skills and tools necessary to effectively carry out your daily operations and practices.
Metrology: Performing the right measurements in order to make the right decisions
Metrology is a cross-disciplinary and multidisciplinary activity whose underlying quality is of major concern to all of a company's technical functions.
Metrology in both laboratories and companies
To ensure the effective application of results from measurements, testing and analysis, you'll need to:
- Understand the concepts, methods and tools involved in general metrology
- Acquire the appropriate technical competences
- Manage quality processes in the laboratory.
- Master the basics of legal metrology and associated standardization practices
- Apply legal metrology to the various types of measurement instruments.
Our metrology-based training modules
Consult our various training curricula in: