To best integrate your continuous improvement initiatives, LNE acts as a one-stop shop for all Quality (ISO 9001), Occupational Health and Safety (ISO 45001) and Environment (ISO 14001) standards
A QSE certification allows you to improve the efficiency of your organization, reduce professional risks for your teams and act in the direction of environmental protection, while continuously improving your performance.
Strategic management: a QSE approach allows you to manage your activity within a strategic reporting framework.
Integrated management: The opportunity to combine the 3 QSE standards gives the opportunity to fully integrate organizational efficiency, team safety and environmental protection. LNE can also plan joint audits with legal metrology, product or service certification processes.
First steps towards a corporate social responsibility strategy: the implementation of a QSE approach helps to set up a sustainable development strategy mobilising your staff and stakeholders around a meaningful business project.
The advantages of QSE certification
By combining the three standards ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO 45001 you share your audits and optimize your costs.
Depending on your choice, LNE will audit your organization according to all three standards or complete the certifications you have already obtained.
- Planning: A competent auditor within your sector of activity lays out the audit steps in conjunction with you.
- On-site audit: The auditor organizes a comprehensive review of your environmental management system by relying on a dual technical-operational approach.
- Feedback: The lead auditor provides you with an executive summary of the audit observations.
- Review committee deliberation: Your certification project manager presents your application to the committee.
- Decision notification: LNE informs you of the committee's ultimate decision.
- Monitoring and certification renewal: An audit is subsequently conducted on an annual basis.