The ISO 45001 standard is a way to improve the safety of your teams. A certification allows you to demonstrate your high level of requirement in this field.
Presentation of the certification
- Limit the number of accidents,
- Improve the protection of your teams,
- Labour law is a living right: a health and safety management system allows you to anticipate and follow the regulations in force,
- Improve working conditions and the mobilization of your employees.
- A well-connected professional contact to better manage all your Quality, Safety and Environmental applications,
- Highly-experienced auditors,
- Our public service missions give us a risk culture and a good knowledge of the challenges facing manufacturers.
Ahead of the certification audit, LNE is able to propose a preliminary audit in order to maximize your chances of success.
- Planning: A competent auditor within your sector of activity lays out the audit steps in conjunction with you.
- On-site audit: The auditor organizes a comprehensive review of your environmental management system by relying on a dual technical-operational approach.
- Feedback: The lead auditor provides you with an executive summary of the audit observations.
- Review committee deliberation: Your certification project manager presents your application to the committee.
- Decision notification: LNE informs you of the committee's ultimate decision.
- Monitoring and certification renewal: An audit is subsequently conducted on an annual basis.
The certification of Health and Safety Management Systems is perfectly combined with quality (ISO 9001) and environmental (ISO 14001) management systems. Thanks to the technical proficiency of our auditors, you may share audit resources and thereby optimize costs.